Saturday 27 October 2012

Drawings, and a recap of Derren Brown

Didn't get a chance to update yesterday, so consider this a present today. Two pages in one! This is a nice colourful page, mainly because the colours were available to me.

Oh, I like the guy on the bottom of this picture! RAWR! CUP OF TEA!!!

Last night was the first part of Derren Brown's Apocolypse. I must say, it was amazing television!  It was like the Truman Show, but with zombies. The emotion displayed was so real that I think all television should be filmed like this from now on. One real person surrounded by actors, and the protagonist will react naturally as it progresses. Or, perhaps we could use all actors and create real zombies genetically, see how the actors handle the situation.

I should write pitches for television shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment