Monday 22 October 2012

First post... Sketchbook page 1

Right, this is the first post of many more to come.

Basically, I think it's about time I upload the works of a sketchbook I have had since late July of 2011. The posts are sporadic and far apart, something I plan n changing immediately. No more sketching on loose bits of paper, from now on I will draw in my sketchbook every day! And post the pages on this blog.

Starting with page one. Okay, when I first got this book, I decided to invent a challenge for myself. To draw 10,000 faces and heads. That may have been ambitious, and one thousand is more likely than ten, but still I crack on! Of course, this book isn't just filled with heads. As time goes on, it becomes a general book for many doodles, and an entire section for life drawing which I will also post.

Enjoy my blog, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment